It’s been well over a year since we first talked about unmet goals and we thought it would be a great time to revisit this topic. If you’ve already listened to Episode 6, this is your chance to revisit this topic with fresh ears. If you haven’t… let’s dig in!
- Unmet goals get heavier and heavier the longer you carry them around.
- An unmet goal can be a barrier (or an excuse) to achieving other goals
- Sometimes, it’s wiser to let a goal go than to continue to pay the “interest”
Lab Experiment (download a copy)
- Think about a goal or ambition that’s been on your “to achieve” list for a while.
- Take a moment to think (compassionately) about how much emotional capital you’re spending on that unmet goal.
- Think about anything you’ve been putting off because this particular goal is still unmet.
- Decide right now to either officially table that goal for now OR commit to taking concrete action this week.