Change doesn’t happen in a vacuum. Whether you are trying to create positive changes in your personal life or in your workplace or community, you are more likely to succeed if you are working in a supportive environment.
You’ll often hear this referred to (especially in workplace settings) as “creating a culture of wellness.” But our efforts to instill a culture of wellness very often miss the mark. In this episode, we’ll talk about why and how to fix it.
Joining me is Rebecca Johnson, co-founder and Chief Integrator of ViDL Solutions, a woman-owned consulting, training and coaching firm that fosters connection and courage in the workplace.
Things to Listen For
- The difference between culture and climate
- The four concentric circles of culture
- The work we must do before we can change our own or others’ behavior
- The importance of both modeling AND rewards in creating culture change
- How to initiate the conversations that lead to culture change
- Building relationships and alliances that lead to positive change
- The type of conversations that secure buy-in from others